The PM-804A is a matrix mixer with 8 audio inputs and 4 audio outputs. The first four inputs have selectable sensitivity (microphone / line) and three band EQ, and the other four are with line sensitivity. All eight inputs are dynamically assignable to any output from the front panel, with individual volume and tone adjustment. In addition, the mixer can be remotely controlled from a four-zone microphone desk for live message delivery (PM-4Z), from wall-mounted controls that accept a microphone or line audio input (WP-1), or from pre-recorded message managers with zone selection and time control like SMM-8SA.
Matrix mixer with 8 inputs and 4 outputs. Contacts for remote zone selection
- Output zone selectors for each audio input
- Independent volume controls for all audio inputs and outputs.
- Input for alarm message with zone selection (compatible with SMM-8SA).
- Monitor speaker with zone selector and volume control.
- Connection for desktop microphone with zone selection and all call.
- Connection for remote panels (1 per output) with micro/line local input and volume control.
Matrix mixer with 8 audio inputs and 4 outputs. With 4 micro / line selectable audio inputs with phantom power and three band EQ, 4 line inputs, 1 priority audio input, output zone selectors for each audio input, independent volume controls for all audio inputs and outputs, independent tone controls for all audio outputs and monitor speaker with zone selector and volume control. The mixer can be controlled remotely from a microphone desk PM-4Z, from wall controls WP-1 or from message managers like SMM-8SA. OPTIMUS model ref. PM-804A