OPTIMUS incorporates the MX-12FX model into its product offering, an equipment that increases the audio input management capacity of any sound / public address system, whether for a bar, a school, a place of worship or a hotel , for example.
It is a mixing console with 8 configurable MIC / LINE mono inputs and 2 stereo inputs (12 channels in total). Each input has sensitivity adjustment, volume adjustment, three-band equalization, send to the auxiliary output with pre and post-fader ... The console includes a 24-bit digital effects processor, 7-band graphic equalizer, adjustment gain per output channel, MP3 player/recorder with USB and Bluetooth, among other features.
Mixer 12 channels, 8 mono and 2 stereo
- 8 mono inputs + 2 stereo inputs.
- 3-band equalizer per input.
- Individual phantom power.
- General and per-channel level adjustments.
- Send to auxiliary with pre/post fader, per channel.
- 60mm dust protected faders.
- Additional audio outputs for headphones and supervision.
- Output level led indicators, one per channel.
- Symmetrical XLR outputs.
- Mic or line input preamps.
- 7-band graphic equalizer.
- 24-bit DSP effects processor.
- MP3 player/recorder.
Mixing console with 8 configurable MIC/LINE mono inputs and 2 stereo inputs, 3-band equalizer per input, individual phantom power, general and per-channel level adjustments, send to auxiliary with pre/post fader per channel, 60 mm dust protected faders, additional audio outputs for headphones and supervision, output level led indicators, one per channel, symmetrical XLR outputs, mic or line input preamps, 7-band graphic equalizer, 24-bit DSP effects processor, MP3 player & recorder... OPTIMUS model ref. MX-12FX